- Metal Garage Kits
- Storage Sheds
- Agricultural Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Residential Homes
- Aircraft Hangars
- Recreational Facilities
- Commercial Buildings
- Auto Mechanics
- Military Buildings
- Other Uses
- 40-year limited rust-through perforation warranty
- AZ55 Galvalume® coating - provides more resistance to rust
- Easy and fast to assemble
- Made in the U.S.A.
Q Model Steel Buildings | Metal Pole Barns
When you want spaciousness and durability, you need the American Steel Span Q Model. This line of steel buildings provide maximum space by eliminating interior obstructions, while still providing increased strength over traditional I-beam buildings and conventional pole barns. The possibilities for the Q Model are limited only by your imagination:
- Recreational buildings - providing a home to sporting events and community gatherings.
- Festivals - for larger events, multiple Q Models can be erected to serve as shelters for the various goings on, be it performers, tradesmen, or something else altogether.
- Industrial buildings - they can house workshops, tools, and more.
- Metal warehousing - the most popular use. The Q Series is perfect for metal pole barns; storing harvests, livestock, and farming equipment from the dangers of the outdoors.
What makes the Q Model a superior option when compared to other metal buildings?
For one, they are large. Available in widths from 20-100 feet, and nearly unlimited lengths, you can get precisely the right size to suit your needs. Our Q series buildings are also great at keeping out unwanted pests, like vermin. Combine that with their strength and versatility, and it's easy to see why these steel buildings have gained such a positive reputation.
Why we are a go-to supplier for DIY steel construction.
- We take metal building projects seriously – From efficient scheduling to speedy delivery, we ensure that every step in the process of getting your steel building to you is streamlined to minimize wasted effort. We've all dealt with procrastinators, and are proud to say that we don't count ourselves among that bunch.
- Easy to use – Each Q Series can be put up by as few as four people without using special equipment. This commitment towards making our prefab structures simple for the consumer reduces the amount of hassle on you, as you don't have to invest exorbitant amounts of effort or money in getting your building erected.
- Made to last – We hold ourselves to the highest construction standards, use the best U.S. Steel, and take pride in our buildings being strong, sturdy, and long lived.
As dedicated craftsmen, we want to deliver the best to our customers. Call us today to learn more about how our steel constructions can benefit you and your endeavors.
AMERICAN STEEL SPAN
Price a Building (*) Required fields
Click to Download a FREE Brochure
High sidewall clearance
Popular building model
Maximizes usable interior space
Very economical building
Popular with farms