Residential Steel Buildings | Metal Homes
There's a chance you're already familiar with the concept of using steel buildings for your home. For those of you that aren't, it's important to differentiate between these all-steel homes and regular steel frame homes. The distinction should be apparent: steel frame homes have skeletons forged of steel, but are supplemented with other materials. All steel homes are just that, and have walls and exteriors composed entirely from steel.
Metal homes are an increasingly popular option.
In addition to being strong, requiring fewer repairs, and having increased longevity, these buildings have vastly reduced construction times. The nature of prefab homes allows consumers to select ready-made components that are simple to assemble. A structure that might take weeks can be erected in day or two.
Metal homes are also cheaper on average, being composed of recyclables, and can be nearly completely recycled when the home has finally outlived its lifespan. On top of all this, steel prefabs provide a modular framework that is primed for expansion. Is it any wonder that more and more Americans are electing to make use of them?
American Steel Span is perfect if you're considering a prefab, all steel option:
- It's great for the environment – Steel is almost 100% recyclable. In fact, it's one of the most successfully recycled building materials on earth. In an age where global warming and the excessive use of non-recyclable substances is a hot-button issue, it's sensible to choose an eco-friendly option.
- You'll save money – Steel prefabs are already affordable, but the savings you receive when you go with us are even greater as we can offer factory direct prices, and have fine tuned our methods to cut down on waste and unnecessary expenses: money that we save becomes money that you save.
- We're dedicated to service – There's nothing worse than trying to deal with a company that won't work with you on anything. We value our customers, and want to provide value to our customers in turn by offering responsive service and a highly skilled team that's ready to answer your queries quickly and succinctly.
For an all steel home that will last you a lifetime, give us a call. We've got the experience and know how necessary to get the job done right.
AMERICAN STEEL SPAN
Steel Buildings by American Steel Span - Metal Buildings & Garages
- Metal Garage Kits
- Storage Sheds
- Agricultural Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Residential Homes
- Aircraft Hangars
- Recreational Facilities
- Commercial Buildings
- Auto Mechanics
- Military Buildings
- Other Uses
- 40-year limited rust-through perforation warranty
- AZ55 Galvalume® coating - provides more resistance to rust
- Easy and fast to assemble
- Made in the U.S.A.